- Information found on receipt is needed to begin
- Survey support available through an online form
Some customers can be quite reserved when it comes to sharing their thoughts about a recent dining experience. That is of course until an offer they can’t refuse has been presented in exchange for their valuable feedback. Those who are happy to make that exchange can complete an online survey about a recent experience at Piccadilly for the offer shown on their purchase receipt. Customers can begin the Piccadilly survey by entering the date of visit and location code before hitting the Start button. Those who can’t seem to find the information needed to begin can refer to the sample image of a Piccadilly receipt posted to the survey’s home page. Once the Piccadilly survey has been completed a code will be received that can be used to validate the offer found on the purchase receipt (customers can write the code in the space provided on the receipt and bring it to their next visit).
Browsing the Piccadilly Menu
- Chicken Fried Steak – This true country classic features an Angus steak deep fried to perfection
- Southwest Style Pork Chop – A tender 8 ounce pork chop smothered in savory buttermilk gravy
- Cajun Baked Fish – Fillets of fish dipped in Cajun butter, baked until flaky, and topped with sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki with Polynesian Rice – Delicious chicken simmered in a sweet soy-based sauce
- Brownie Sundae Cheesecake – Brownie and cheesecake topped with strawberries and whip cream
Piccadilly Cafeteria was founded in 1932 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and has since grown to 60 restaurants and 80 food service locations throughout the southeast United States. Those who have questions about the Piccadilly survey can click the Survey Questions? link at the survey’s homepage to fill out an online contact form with a name, phone number, email address, and message. Customers who have questions that need to be addressed by phone can try calling the Piccadilly home office.
Piccadilly Home Office