- Companies can unsubscribe their fax number online
- The 10 digit fax number will be needed in order to opt out
- A fax number can be unsubscribed to receive alerts at anytime
Sometimes time receiving alerts via facsimile just doesn’t pack the punch that it used to. Companies that come to this conclusion can cut ties to the once valuable fax alerts and notices by getting online and going to Please Unsubscribe. Employees who have received the proper authorization from management and are responsible for initiating the opt out will need to enter their 10 digit company fax number in the field provided on the Please Unsubscribe page. When entering the 10 digit fax number users should note that it is important to leave out any spaces or symbols. For example, a fax number should be entered in the following format: 0123456789 – NOT – 012-345-6789 or (012) 345 6789.
Anything else I should know before moving forward with unsubscribing my company’s fax number?
- Once a company fax number has been entered by an authorized employee it will be unsubscribed within 30 days as required by law
- Before entering a fax number users must confirm that they agree to the terms provided on the Please Unsubscribe page
- When unsubscribing a fax number companies should be aware that as a result some team members may miss out on valued fax alerts
Company’s who do not elect to opt out with Please Unsubscribe will continue to receive their fax alerts going forward. If in the future it is decided that the valuable fax alerts are no longer needed the opt out process can be commenced at anytime.