Pogo Tool Kit
- Pokemon Go players can enter data to calculate evolution
- Tool can be used to calculate in many different languages
Savvy Pokemon Go players who want to know the true potential of a Pokemon (without wasting valuable time or resources) need go no further than the Pogo Tool Kit. This useful online tool helps players predict a Pokemon’s evolution based on its Combat Power and multipliers. To get started with a calculation, players will need to select a Pokemon from the Pogo Tool Kit drop down list and then enter its combat cower. Once the required information has been entered players will need to click the Evolve button to view the results.
A Better Understanding of the Pogo Tool Kit
- The maximum combat power of a Pokemon is the highest rating possible for that particular creature (for both in the wild or hatched)
- The reverse evolution calculator shows what a Pokemon’s combat power should be in order to evolve into a desired result
- To use the reverse evolution calculator players will need to select the last evolution and desired combat power (previous evolution’s minimum combat power will be provided)
Multipliers take into account the various factors that may influence the evolution of a Pokemon (the multiplier range shows the minimum and maximum range of what a Pokemon might turn into once evolved)
Users who would like to get in touch with Pogo Tool Kit can do so with Facebook, Twitter, or through email (links provided at the bottom of the page). Players who wish to change the default language will need to click the Change Language link (drop down list of languages will appear).