Popeyes Cajun Hospitality
- Feedback can be provided by survey or contact form
- Information found on receipt is needed for the survey
- Sweepstakes entry will be awarded for taking survey
Anyone who has tasted a bite of the spicy Cajun chicken being fried up at Popeyes likely wants to tell everything they meet about it. When getting the word out about the experience the most logical place to start may just be with the actual provider of the taste bud explosion. Customers who want to let Popeyes know who they felt about a recent experience can now begin the online survey found at the Popeyes Cajun Hospitality page. In order to get started participants must enter the restaurant number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and total amount of the purchase as shown on the restaurant receipt. Those who are having problems finding the information can try referring to the image of a sample receipt posted at the Popeyes Cajun Hospitality page. Upon completion of the survey participants will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance at winning a cool $1,000.
What are some of the rules associated with the survey?
- Open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority in their state
- The sweepstakes begins on June 1st, 2016 and runs for a full year before closing on May 31st, 2017
- Limit of 1 entry per person per email/mailing address per month (regardless of entry the method)
- There will be a total of 12 $1,000 cash prizes awarded throughout the course of the sweepstakes
Those who wish to provide Popeyes with some insight without completing the survey can click the Continue button posted at the Popeyes Cajun Hospitality page to fill out an online contact form. Participants who have the urge to find out the name, city, and state of each of the 12 prize winners can send a written request by August 5th. 2017.
Winners List Requests
- 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614