Prepaid Card Status
- Manage your Swift prepaid credit-card account
- Check balances and see transactions
- Register your prepaid card online
In an uncertain economy, many folks turn to alternative means of banking rather than standard checking and savings accounts. Some folks prefer cash advance or check-cashing services to get their money immediately, while others opt for cash in hand. One finance solution that has become increasingly popular in recent years is the prepaid credit card. Those without the means to obtain a traditional card, or open a traditional account, can simply load their cash or work check onto a prepaid card that is accepted anywhere standard MasterCard or Visa cards are. And it isn’t just the card that folks get—they also have access to full online services that allow them to do everything from check balances to deposit more funds.
How to access your prepaid card online account
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Enter your prepaid card number in the text box
- Enter the three-digit security code
- Click “Log In”
- Manage your account online
Those who opt for a Swift prepaid card will receive nearly all the benefits of a standard card, such as state-of-the-art card security as well as incentives and offers. The biggest misnomer is that prepaid cardholders are universally low earners. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. The flexibility offered by prepaid cards attracts customers from all over the economic spectrum. Whether you’re living paycheck to paycheck, or you want to spend some savings on ahigh-rolling Vegas weekend, prepaid cards are the way to go.
Contacting the prepaid account center
- Swift Prepaid Solutions, 2150 E Lake Cook Rd, #510, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089