Prime Pubs Feedback
- Access code found on receipt is needed
- Contact form is available for questions
- Parent company contact info available
When it comes to dining out one would assume a good number of restaurant patrons aren’t completely satisfied until they let the dining establish know how they felt about the experience. Those who have had a recent visit at one of the four Prime Pubs (Fionn MacCool’s, D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flarherty’s, and Tir Nan Og) can relay their feelings about the experience by going to the Prime Pubs Feedback page to begin the guest satisfaction survey. Prior to beginning the survey customers will first need to select a preferred language (English or French) before entering the 14 digit access code shown at the bottom of the restaurant receipt. Those who can’t seem locate the access code may want to check out the sample receipt image posted at the Prime Pubs Feedback page showing exactly where on the receipt it can be found. Once the access code has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the online feedback process.
About CARA Operations Limited
- CARA is one of the most historic and largest full service restaurant companies located in Canada
- The company has over 840 restaurant locations in Canada and sales of approximately $1.7 billion
- Began as Canada Railway News Company selling newspapers and magazines on trains and planes
- In 2013 CARA merged with Prime Restaurants (Casey’s, Prime Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario’s)
Customers who have questions about the guest satisfaction survey can click the Survey Questions? link posted at the Prime Pubs Feedback page to fill out an online form with a first and last name, email address, phone number, and the question(s). Those who have corporate-related questions about the restaurants may want to try contacting parent company CARA Operations Limited.
CARA Operations Limited Contact Information
- 199 Four Valley Drive, Vaughan, ON L4K 0B8