- Username and password are needed to login
- First time users can complete registration online
- Online password recovery assistance is available
When it comes to the effective promotion of a brand most companies understand that the internet should play a key role. It appears this is a concept that Encompass Home Health & Hospice understands very well as shown by its online hub that promotes the encompass brand. Returning users who are looking to access an account can do so by logging into the Promote-Encompass page with a username and password (those who plan on stopping by often may want to click the Remember Me box when logging in to expedite future access). New users can gain access to the portal by filling out a brief online form with a name, title, company, department name, phone number, email address, password, address, and a reason for purchasing branded merchandise. Prior to completing the registration users will have the opportunity to sign up for offers and product updates through a newsletter.
Cool Happenings at the Promote-Encompass Page
- Promo Store – Bulk ordering for Administrators, Division Managers, and Branch Directors
- Print Store – Materials can be printed for Branch Print Buyers as well as Division Managers
- Personal Orders Store – Encompass merchandise can be shopped and purchased in low quantities
- GroupBuy Campaigns – Marketing campaigns to consolidate orders and drive volume discounts
Promote-Encompass users who have forgotten a password can begin the account recovery process by entering a username (password will be sent to the registered email address). Those who wish to redeem rewards can click the Encompass Rewards box (account login is required to proceed after clicking the box). Users who have questions about Encompass Rewards can try reaching out to Core Rewards Customer Service by phone or through email.
Core Rewards Customer Service