Protect My ID Enroll
- Customers can enroll online or over the phone
- Identity Theft Insurance is provided with service
In an era dominated by technological change, many consumers understand the need to keep their identity protected. One of the safe havens these consumers are turning to for protection is Protect My ID. Those looking to gain an edge in the war against identify theft can sign up for the service by going to the Protect My ID enroll page and entering their activation code. Members who are already registered for the service can login by entering a username and password (username and password recovery assistance is available for those having trouble accessing the system).
What can I look forward to after Protect My ID Enrollment?
- Customers should feel at ease knowing that Protect My ID will scan the internet for unauthorized use of Social Security Numbers and credit cards
- Members will receive daily credit monitoring service and will be made aware of any key changes in their credit standing
- Protect My ID provides customers with Fraud Resolution Agents who work with customers to resolve any identity-related issues
- Customers are backed with $1 Million in Identity Theft Insurance Coverage and will receive assistance in contacting creditors in case of a lost or stolen wallet
Customers should note that any Identity Theft Insurance Coverage provided with Protect My ID Enrollment is underwritten by affiliates or subsidiaries of American International Group, Inc. Those wishing to enroll by phone can do so by calling 1-877-441-6943. Customers who have customer service inquiries that do not require an immediate response can write to Protect My ID Customer Care.
Protect My ID Customer Care Mailing Address
- PO Box 22, Allen, TX 75013