- Open to Publix Super Markets in the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee
- The survey will help improve customer service at Publix and the lucky winner will receive a $1,000 in the form of Publix gift cards
- The survey/website is sponsored by Publix Super Markets, Inc.,
Each household is limited to one (1) entry per household, regardless of the method of entry and employees of Publix and their immediate family are banned from entering. The Publix Super Markets Customer Sweepstakes Prize is not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered, or auctioned on an auction site (i.e. eBay). Publix reserves the right to terminate or extend the Survey at any time.
Enter the Publix sweepstakes with purchase?
Simply write to:
Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Entrant, Marketing/Research Department, Publix Super Markets, Inc., P.O. Box 32021, Lakeland, FL 33802-9805
Please be sure to include the customers name, address and other contact information (i.e. phone number) on a 3×5 index card. Please note that the phone number must be registered to an individual and not a business. The lucky winner will be notified by Publix within 30 days of the random drawing and the winner will have 10 days to respond or a new winner will be selected.
Publix Survey FAQ
- Publix is not responsible for any inability to contact contestants who fail to provide true and accurate home telephone numbers
- By accepting the prize the winner agrees to allow Publix to use their name/picture in promotional marketing
- The lucky Winner’s Name will be available after January 15, 2015 by mailing request
- Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 15,000
- No group entires are allowed and robot entries will be disqualified
Publix is an US-based, employee-owned supermarket chain with over 1000 locations. The company was formed in 1930 out of Winter Haven FL and is a popular hot spot for Spring Breakers looking to stock up on grocery supplies. Publix operates in the Southeastern United States and consistently qualifies for one of the 100 Best Companies to Work.