- Enter online for a chance to win one of thousands of Domino’s e-gift cards
- The faster the entry is completed the more valuable the gift card will be
Pizza lovers now have a chance to score free Domino’s pizza when making an order online by taking advantage of a new promotion from Quikly. To get registered for the Quikly Domino’s promotion customers will need to go directly to the promotion’s main webpage and click the “I Want In” button. Lazy customers may want to change their sloth-like habits (at least when it comes to this promotion) as the faster response to the Quikly gets the more valuable the prize.
Important information for customers looking to take advantage of the Quikly Domino’s promotion:
- Customers that opt in for the promotion will need to confirm an eligible United States cell phone in order to participate
- The fastest customer to respond will receive 5 $100 valued Domino’s Pizza e-gift cards
- The second fastest customer will receive 1 $100 valued Domino’s Pizza e-gift cards
- The customer that is 3rd fastest to act will receive a $50 Domino’s Pizza e-gift card
- The prizes drastically drop off after the first 3 customers as 4th through 37,003rd receive gift cards valued between $10 and $4
- Participants will need to make sure that their cell phone has text messaging capabilities from U.S. Short Codes
Customers that acted fast enough to score one of the lucrative gift cards can use them online by clicking the appropriate link found on the Domino’s order checkout page. When completing the order customers will be asked to enter their gift card number and PIN.
To get in touch with Domino’s Pizza customers can write to Domino’s Pizza LLC 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive Ann Arbor, MI 48106. Customers that would like to contact the pizza giant by phone can go ahead and dial (734) 930-3030.