Rate My BK
- Information from store receipt will be needed
- Online survey available in 3 different languages
After getting done with a pleasant (or not so pleasant for that matter) dining experience many diners could use some sort of outlet to channel their inner most feelings about the restaurant visit. Burger King customers who are tired of carrying around the weight of their culinary opinions can unload the burden online through use of the survey found at the Rate My BK page. In order to get started with the My Burger King Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey participants will need to enter a store number, date of visit, and time of visit as shown on the store receipt. Once the required receipt information has been entered the Start button can be pressed to continue. Those who feel like switching up the language (from English) can click either the Español or Nederlands links posted at the bottom of the Rate My BK page.
Flame Grilled Deliciousness Being Served Up at Burger King
- Whopper – After taking one bite most customers should understand why its hard to beat this American icon
- Steakhouse King – Hard to go wrong with 2 quarter pound patties, 3 strips of smoked bacon, and savory A.1.
- Bacon King – The biggest of appetites should be quelled by a 1/2 lb of beef, thick-cut bacon, and melted cheese
- Hamburger – Taste the simple combination of a flame grilled beef topped with ketchup, mustard, and pickles
- Extra Long Cheeseburger – Laid horizontally and topped with onion, lettuce, ketchup, mayonnaise, and cheese
Burger King was founded in 1954 and has since grown to become the 2nd largest fast-food hamburger chain in the world serving more than 11 million guests each day. Those who have corporate-related questions for the company can try contacting Burger King by phone.
Burger King Corporation Phone Number