Real Time TCP Settlement
- Claims forms can be filed online or mailed in
- Deadline for exclusions and objections apply
- Administrator can be contacted with questions
Getting a call about an owed debt is not something most consumers sit by the phone and eagerly anticipate. When such a call comes from an automatic dialing system it very well may be enough to set the wheels in motion that lead towards a class action lawsuit. Tannlund v. Real Time Resolutions, Inc has recently come to settlement terms resolving allegations that the Defendant violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by placing calls without prior consent to cell phones using an automatic dialing system or a prerecorded or artificial voice. The Defendant denies these allegations but has come to settlement terms with the Plaintiffs as both parties have determined it is in their best interests to settle now and avoid the expense, inconvenience, and interference with ongoing business operations that are associated with litigation. Those who believe they are eligible class members can file a claim online by going to the Real Time TCPA Settlement page and clicking the Submit a Claim tab.
How do I know if I’m included?
- Must be within the United States and received a call from the Defendant to a cell phone during the Class Period
- The cell phone number being claimed must have been uploaded to and dialed by Defendant’s telephone system
- Eligible Class Members must not have provided express consent prior to the calls being placed (exclusions apply)
Those who want to review the full eligibility requirements including the listed exclusions can review the information found under the Who is Included in this Class Action? section of the Real Time TCPA Settlement page. It is important to note that Class Members who have decided to opt out or object to the settlement must file their exclusion requests and objections no later than July 24th, 2017. Those who have questions about the settlement can review the information found at the Real Time TCPA Settlement page or contact the Settlement Administrator directly.
- ILYM Group, Inc. – PO Box 130 Tustin, CA 92781