- Online form is required to request PIN Code
- Extensive FAQ list is provided for questions
- Customer support is available over the phone
When considering the notion of $100 worth of coupons some couponers may lose sleep thinking about the amount of damage they could do at their local grocery store. Those who are licking their chops over the idea of that much money-saving power can now redeem their $100 Grocery Coupon Reward at the Redeem Spot page. To begin the online redemption process an online form must be completed with a name, email address, product purchased (drop down list provided), order number from the recent purchase, zip code, and country (USA or Canada). Once all of the information has been filled in the Submit button can be clicked to receive an email containing a PIN Code and instructions on how to redeem the $100 worth of coupons. Customers should be prepared to allow between 24 and 48 hours for their order to be verified. Those who have questions about the process can click the FAQ link posted to the top right side of the Redeem Spot page.
Anything else I should know about this offer?
- The offer is available only to residents of the United States (excluding residents of Iowa)
- Residents of Iowa and Canada can instead get a $100 Discount Shopping Dollar reward
- The Grocery Reward allows customers to choose $100 in free clipped grocery coupons
- Coupons received from the reward are good anywhere grocery coupons are accepted
Those who want an in-depth explanation of how to redeem their reward can click the About tab posted at the Redeem Spot page for a complete breakdown. Customers with questions can reach out to the customer service team Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 8 PM EST and on the weekends between 9 AM and 5 PM EST.
Customer Service Team