Register Card US
- Card type must be confirmed to begin
- Technical support is available by email
Gift and reward cards can be a great thing as long as the activation and balance check procedures don’t cause their owners a severe migraine. Cardholders who use the Register Card US page to activate and check the balance of a card won’t have to be reaching for the ibuprofen anytime soon (at least not on account of their card). The first step cardholders will encounter when checking a balance or activating a card is the choice between a reward card or a gift card. Once the card type is chosen users can scroll the list posted at the Register Card US page to find their specific card (a drop down list that shows all programs list is also available).
A Quick Guide on How to Use the Register Card US Page
- Cardholders that need to check the balance of a gift card can do so by entering the number as shown on their card (entered without any dashes)
- Reward cards will need to be registered by completing an online form with a card number, name, address, phone number, security code, and PIN
- Cardholders who want to refer a friend can do so by entering their reward card number and PIN along with the first and last name of their friend
- Loyalty members who have already registered their reward card can check its balance by entering the card number (no dashes) and their PIN
Those who have both a gift AND reward card can switch back and forth from both sections by clicking the links posted at the Register Card US page. Cardholders who have questions or need assistance can write to the card provider or email technical support.
Point to Partners Inc.
- 109 Westpark Drive Suite 200, Brentwood, TN 37027