- Customers can enter information found on mailing to begin the process
- Telephone support is available for those lacking the required information
For many people the protection that comes with a home warranty is a difficult thing to let go of. Fortunately, customers who have a warranty with HMS National can always renew through the Renew My HMS page. To get started with a home warranty renewal, customers will need to enter their Contract Number, Reference Number, and property zip code. Users should note that the Contract Number is a numeric code that can be found on the renewal mailing or warranty booklet while the Reference Number is a 3 to 4 digit code that can be found on the renewal mailing. Once the required information has been entered at the Renew My HMS page, customers will need to click the Next button to continue with the renewal process.
What exactly is HMS?
- HMS sells home warranties that protect everyday household items such as air conditioning units, heating units, washers, and dryers
- Waaranties offered by the company help real estate agents sell homes as statistics show 8 out of 10 home buyers prefer to purchase a home with a warranty included
- HMS provides customers with a 180 day workmanship guarantee on repairs and offers incredible customer service that is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year
- Home warranties offered by HMS are backed by over 40,000 licensed service partners and even provide up to $50 a year in lock smith services
- Home sellers receive protection from HMS as warranties can cover the home during the listing period for up to 180 days
Non-mechanical items such as lines, hoses, pipes, windows, walls, doors and maintenance services are not covered under HMS home warranties. Customers that do not have the required information to proceed with a renewal though the Renew My HMS page can call the company directly for renewal assistance.