Rite Aid Cares
- The recent prize winners can be reviewed
- Survey completion earns entry to sweepstakes
- A copy of the contest rules can be downloaded
It’s always nice to have access to a list showing who won the most recent prizes BEFORE getting wrapped up in a promotion (every once in a while confirmation that the prizes are being awarded is needed). It’s pleasing to report that easy online winner confirmation is EXACTLY what those who decide to take part in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes will have access to. A list of recent winners can be viewed immediately upon arrival at the Rite Aid Cares page by clicking the Sweepstakes Winners link posted at the bottom. After clicking the link the list will appear on a separate page showing the first name and last initial of those who won a prize (the listings go all the way back to October of 2016!). Once satisfied with that prizes are actually being awarded, the process of providing feedback can be initiated by entering the cashier code and 16 digit number as shown on a recent receipt. Those who are having trouble finding the needed receipt information can try referring to the sample image posted at the right hand side of the Rite Aid Cares page.
A Look at the Rules
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- 1 Grand Prize of $1,000 cash will be awarded in each of the Sweepstakes Periods
- There will also be 10 First Prizes of $100 cash awarded each Sweepstakes Period
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded comes to $24,000.00
Participants who wish to review the complete set of rules associated with the promotion can do so by clicking the Sweepstakes Rules link found at the bottom of the Rite Aid Cares page. Those who wish to take a step back to revisit a previously answered questions can do so by clicking the Next button at the bottom of the page (likewise, thew Next button can be clicked tom move forward to a new question). Survey completion status can be checked at any time by referring to the bar posted at the bottom of the Rite Aid Cares page.
- Rite Aid – 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011