How to Enter the Road 2 Retirement Portal
- The portal requires a username and password for entry
- New portal users can register for an account online
- User support available over the phone or by mail
When it comes to saving for retirement, nobody should be left without easy access to important account information. Fortunately, those who use the Road 2 Retirement portal for access to won’t have to worry about such an event taking place. For instance, users can begin the process of gaining access to loads of financial information by simply entering a username and account password to login. Once inside the portal users can access their information to stay up to date on their retirement goals.
Gotcha…..what else do I need to be aware of?
- The definitions of a variety of financial terms can be viewed by clicking the Glossary link
- Those who are active with PH&S or SHS can click a link to access alternative login screen
- One on one sit downs with a Fidelity Retirement Planner can be scheduled after the login
- Fidelity Retirement Planners are available at 866-630-9722 between 5 AM and 6 PM PT
By the way, users who have forgotten part or all of their login credentials can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the login fields. In order to recover a username, the portal requires the SSN of the account holder (the user may by asked to update their username after logging in to meet security standards). Meanwhile, those who need to recover a password can begin by entering a username to receive an email with the necessary information. On the other hand, new users can begin the account creation process by entering a Social Security Number, date of birth, and home zip code.
Finally, the answers to many typical questions are available under the Need Help? link. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try contacting Retirement Service Center Specialist between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:45 PM PT Monday through Thursday and 10:30 AM through 4:45 PM PT on Fridays (don’t be shy about getting the help you deserve!).
Road 2 Retirement Support Contact Information
- 2001 Lind Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98057-3303