How to Enter the Road 2 Retirement Portal
- The portal requires a username and password for entry
- New portal users can register for an account online
- User support available over the phone or by mail
When it comes to saving for retirement, nobody should be left without easy access to important account information. Fortunately, if you use the Road 2 Retirement portal you won’t have to worry about such an event taking place. For instance, you can begin the process of gaining access to loads of financial information by simply entering a username and account password. Once inside the portal, you can access your information and stay up to date on your retirement goals.
Gotcha…..what else do I need to be aware of?
- You can view the definitions of a variety of financial terms by clicking the Glossary link
- If you’re active with PH&S or SHS can click a link to access an alternative login screen
- One on one sit downs with a Fidelity Retirement Planner are available after logging in
- Fidelity Retirement Planners are available at 866-630-9722 between 5 AM and 6 PM PT
By the way, if you’ve forgotten part or all of your login credentials click the links posted under the login fields. In order to recover a username, the portal requires the SSN of the account holder (you may by asked to update your username after logging in to meet security standards). Meanwhile, if you need to recover a password enter a username to receive an email with the necessary recovery information. On the other hand, you can begin the account creation process by entering your SSN, date of birth, and home zip code.
Finally, the answers to many typical questions are available under the Need Help? link. If you don’t find what you need in the FAQs try contacting Retirement Service Center Specialist between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:45 PM PT Monday through Thursday and 10:30 AM through 4:45 PM PT on Fridays (don’t be shy about getting the help you deserve!).
Road 2 Retirement Support Contact Information
- 2001 Lind Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98057-3303