Rock Bottom Listens
- Store number is required to begin the survey
- Parent company contact information available
From the Rock Bottom Brewery Chicago Menu
- Southwest Egg Rolls – Egg rolls served with jalapeno ranch dip and loaded with chicken, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and cheese
- Texas Fire Ribeye – A mouth-watering 12 ounce USDA Choice ribeye seasoned with crazy pepper and served with jalapeno butter
- Rock Bottom’s Classic – A gigantic 3/4 pound burger patty topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and red onion
- The Italian – An ale dough pizza crust topped with Italian sausage, pepperoni, red peppers, mushrooms, onions, and mozzarella
Rock Bottom Brewery began in Denver, CO and has since expanded to 38 locations across the United States. The chain is owned by Craft Works Restaurants and Breweries, Inc., the nation’s top operator and franchisor of brewery and craft beer-focused casual dining restaurants. Customers who feel like reaching out to the company can contact Craft Works by phone or through mail correspondence.
Craft Works Restaurants and Breweries, Inc.
- 8001 Arista Place, Suite 500, Broomfield, CO 80021