Roku Support Code 014
- Error Code 014 is a common technical issues that customers receive when setting up a Roku Device
- 014 is pretty much a “catch all” code for any network connection problems
- Roku Customer service can be reached at 1-800-705-0184
So what should a customer do when they receive the dreaded Roku Support Code 014? Most likely this code will appear when there is a lack of connection.
So the first thing the customer should do is disconnect the power cable from the Roku, wait 1 minutes and then plug it back in.
This usually solves the problem in over 50% of the cases.
Another method people like to use is called the factory reset method. This method involves simply pressing down on the Roku ‘Reset’ button on the back of the unit for 15 seconds.
Other places that might offer a solution and references?
What is Roku?
- A Video Streaming Player
- The device can be connected to most TV sets
- Boost over one million viewers and 15 million channel
- Customers can watch movies, TV shows, news and sports (Go Rams!)