Saks Sweepstakes (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Enter to win a sweet $1.5k shopping spree courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- The Saks Sweeps promo is open to LEGAL resident of the US (all 50 states) to include the District of Columbia
- Contestants will have the option to receive emails from Saks when signing up for the sweeps
The promotion is sponsored by Saks Fifth Avenue who are headquartered at 12 East 49th Street, New York, NY 10017. Contestants are allowed to enter every day during the lifetime of the Win A $1,500 Shopping Spree promo. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
Saks Sweepstakes Highlights
- The grand prize will not actually be a live shopping spree but will be delivered via US Mail in the form of a $1,500.00 Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card
- The 1.5k gift card can ONLY be used at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Off 5th Stores, Saks.com and when making Sakes telephone purchases
- Employees of Sakes are NOT allowed to enter (this includes part-time employees)
- The gift card is not allowed to be applied to debt associated with a Saks Fifth Avenue credit card account
- Odds of winning this John Lackey sick $1500 Sakes shopping spree (aka gift card) depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period
- The winner will have only 14 days to claim the prize
- The potential winner will be notified via Federal Express delivery
Contestants who fail to win the shopping spree can obtain a list of the winner by writing to: Win A $1,500 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes Winner, c/o: Customer Service (DE-VSAD-5529), Ventura Associates Int’l LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165. It should be noted that by entering the Saks Sweepstakes the contestant allows the company to mail/email them promotional material (aka coupons). To be removed from this promotional list please call1-800-347-9177 and speak with a Saks customer care agent.