- Information from receipt is needed to begin
- Survey available in both English and Spanish
- Special offer can be earned after completion
It’s not everyday one gets the opportunity to redeem a lucrative offer in exchange for a just few minutes of time. Believe it or not, those who were smart enough to stop by a Sbarro location may soon find themselves in this exact scenario. Sbarro is currently asking customers to provide valuable feedback on a recent experience by taking a brief online survey found at the Sbarro Cares page. Those who decide they have a few minutes to spare can begin the survey by entering the time of visit and survey code as shown on the restaurant receipt. Once both pieces of information have been entered the Start button can be pushed to begin with the feedback. Upon completion participants will receive a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer shown on the survey invitation. Those who prefer to take the survey in Spanish can click the Español link posted at the bottom of the Sbarro Cares page.
What’s so good about Sbarro?
- Sbarro uses fresh Mozzarella that is hand shredded and made in-house daily from whole milk
- The dough used to make Sbarro pizza is stretched by hand and made from scratch every day
- Sbarro sauce is made with the freshest all-natural San Marzano tomatoes and a pinch of basil
- The restaurant has been bringing tasty Italian favorites to customers for more than 60 years
Customers who are struggling to find the information needed to begin the survey should take a peek at the sample receipt image posted at the right side of the Sbarro Cares page (image highlights the exact location of the visit time and survey code). Those who have corporate-related questions for Sbarro may want to reach out to the company’s headquarters.
Sbarro Corporate Headquarters
- 1328 Dublin Rd, Suite #200, Columbus, OH 43215