Simply App Pack
- Order number and zip code are needed
- Customer service is available to assist
Sometimes a purchase just isn’t complete without jumping online to make an additional add-on. Simply Wireless customers who have been directed to the Simply App Pack page can get started with doing just that by entering an order number along with a zip code. Once the required information has been entered the Click Here to Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the process. It should be noted that the zip code entered at the page must be the same as the ship to zip code associated with the order (as would certainly expect). Customers who are having problems locating the order number should be able to find it on the packaging slip they received (just take a good long look!). Those who want to learn more about Simply Wireless can do so by clicking the logo posted at the bottom right hand side of the Simply App Pack page.
- Simply Wireless – The parent company of the Simply Brands was founded in 1997
- Mobile Now – The Sprint preferred retailer includes 100 Sprint-branded locations
- Wireless Partners – An exclusive vendor and partner for top TV shopping channels
- Simply Prepaid – Offers big deals from top prepaid no-contract wireless providers
- Shop Cell Deals – A top-rated marketplace merchant AND dedicated web store
Simply Wireless is one of the largest multi-channel wireless distributors in the country with a vast partner clientele that stretches from coast to coast (or from sea to shining sea if preferred). Partners include big industry players such as Amazon, eBay, Groupon, T Mobile, Samsung, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, LG, and New Egg. Those with questions for Simply Wireless can try filling out the company’s online contact form with a name, email address, phone number, and message (why let a good question go unasked??).