A Look at the Skyline Chili Cares Survey
- Customers can use the receipt code to begin the survey
- Skyline Chili corporate contact information is available
Even a restaurant as famous as Skyline Chili needs to hear some honest to goodness feedback every now and then. One way the restaurant accomplishes this is through use of the Skyline Chili Cares survey (sure beats going around knocking on doors). In order to begin, go to the survey’s start page and enter the code shown on the receipt. Once you enter the number, click the Next button to proceed.
A Mouth-Watering Glance at the Skyline Chili Menu
- Cheese Coney – Topped with chili, mustard, onion and PILED HIGH with cheddar cheese
- 3-Way – Hot spaghetti noodles topped off with cheddar cheese and smothered in chili
- Loaded Chili Bowl – Chili loaded up with beans, cheddar cheese, onions, and sour cream
- Skyline Chili – Secret receipe chili and cheddar cheese rolled in a warm and soft tortilla
- Regular Coney – Basically a Cheese Coney minus the mound of cheese on piled on top
Customers who are pressed for time should be happy to learn that the survey should only take just a few minutes to complete. However, if you’re really running behind just refer to the bottom of the Skyline Chili Cares survey to check the progress bar (it shows how much of the survey is left to take).
Skyline Chili Contact Information
- 4180 Thunderbird Lane, Fairfield, OH 45014