- Take a customer survey related to a visit to Soma
- Requires the store number, date, register number, and time provided on the Soma receipt
- At the end of the survey the customer should receive a coupon that can be used on their next visit to Soma
The answers provided in the Soma Listens survey are gathered by the Medallia survey company and will be distributed to the Soma stores in questions. Managers will use the feedback in order to improve on customer service and satisfaction.
Sample questions found in the Soma Listens survey?
- How likely are you to shop again at this Soma Store in the future?
- How likely are you to recommend this Soma Store to a friend or family member?
- Which of the following reasons best describes why you visited this Soma Store this time? (Choose all that apply) (i.e. Received something about Soma in the mail or email – For a scheduled appointment with an associate – I was called by an associate
- Overall, how satisfied were you with the quality of the items you purchased at Soma?
The customer will also be given the chance to describe in their own words the nature of their visit (good, bad or ugly). If the customer would like to be contacted by Soma please leave a name, phone number and the best time to call (morning, afternoon, evening) and a Soma representative may reach out to discuss the visit. If interested in hearing about new arrivals and the latest trends via Soma email please opt in at the end of the survey with a valid email address.
- Boutique women appeal company based in the United States
- Founded in 2004 when there was a lack of women’s clothing stores online
- Operated by Ms. Laurie J. Van Brunt who is considered the Brand President
Soma specializes in swimwear, dresses and skirts, loungewear, crops and bottoms, jackets, leggings and jeggings, tops and tunics at an affordable price. The firm caters to the upper middle class ($80,000 + household income bracket) and was formerly found under the name Soma by Chico’s, LLC.