- Enter for a chance to win Starbucks for Life
- The lucky winner will receive Starbucks for life as a daily credit for 30 years for one free food or beverage item redeemable at participating Starbucks in the United States of America
- This promotion is being administered by the Starbucks Corporation – 2401 Utah Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 – 206-447-1575
Customers must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate in the Starbucks Win promotion and the winner will be required to present a registered Starbucks card in order to collect the prize. The promotion will run until January 5, 2015 and the drawing date has yet to be determined. Starbucks customers will become eligible starting on 12/2/2014 for the giveaway when making a purchase using a Starbucks Card or by paying through a mobile device. The sweepstakes is intended to promote the new “order and pay ahead mobile program” which allows customers to place an order ahead of time and pick it up at a time to be determined by the Starbucks customer. The “order and pay ahead mobile program” is slated to begin sometime in 2015 with an early roll out in Portland Oregon. It is estimated the promotion APV will be $22,995.00 (30 years of free coffee).
Starbucks Coffee Company
- Seattle-based Coffee company founded in 1971
- Considered the largest coffee company in the world with over 20,000 stores in more than 60 countries to include exotic places like Beirut and El Salvador
- Founded by University of San Francisco alums Jerry Baldwin, Gordon Bowker and Zev Siegl
Some selected Starbucks stores called “Starbucks Evenings” market a variety of beers, wines, and appetizers after 4pm. Many Starbuck purest are enraged by these “evening stores” offering booze as they feel Starbucks should only be in the business of making high-end coffee.