Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes
- Email can be entered to begin the registration
- Existing rewards members can login to register
- Starbucks customer service number is available
It’s hard to think of a better way for Starbucks to generate interest in its rewards program than to giveaway STARBUCKS FOR LIFE. Those who like the idea of such a blissful (not to mention caffeine-infused) concept can begin online at the registration page by entering an email address along with a zip code before hitting the Submit button. It should be pointed out that the ability to sign up to receive offers and promotions from Starbucks (along with the occasionally “charming compliment” it seems) is provided under the registration fields (a box can be check prior to hitting the Submit button). Those who have already signed up for a Starbucks rewards account can login with their existing credentials to take part in the Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes. Participants who want to get a firm grasp (or even just a general idea) of the rules associated with the contest can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the registration page.
A Deeper Dive Into the Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes
- Lasts for about a month beginning December 5th, 2017 and ending January 8th, 2018
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at entry
- The “Starbucks for Life” Grand Prize holds an Approximate Retail Value of $56,575.00
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person throughout the entirety of the sweepstakes
- The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or around January 9th, 2018
It is important to note that the “Starbucks for Life” will be fulfilled as a daily credit to winner’s account for 30 years good for 1 free food or standard menu beverage item (excluding any alcoholic beverages) which can be redeemed at participating Starbucks stores located within the United States. Many answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found by clicking the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the registration page. Those who have searched the FAQs to no avail may want to consider cutting to the chase by placing a call to the Starbucks customer service department (open between 4 AM and 11 PM Pacific Time 7 days a week).
Starbucks Customer Service Number
Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Starbucks Corporation – 2401 Utah Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134