Starbucks Summer Game
- Starbucks Rewards account is required
- 2 tiers of prizes are available to be won
- The Official Rules can be viewed online
Any Instant Win Game that is prepared to giveaway over $1 MILLION worth of prizes is one that certainly deserves the respect and attention of the general public. It is safe to say there will be plenty of eyes turned towards the Starbucks Summer Game that is set to dole out nearly 2 million Bonus Stars to lucky Starbucks Rewards members. Those who are interested in getting in on the action can do so by going to the registration page and signing with a username and password. Those who are not Starbucks Rewards members will need to sign up prior to being able to participate in the promotion. The rewards registration process can be completed in just a few minutes by entering a first name, last name, zip code, email address, password, and date of birth. Prior to creating an account it will be necessary to confirm whether the registration will be made using an existing card or with a digital card.
Digging Into the Starbucks Summer Game Official Rules
- Begins on August 1st, 2017 and runs for well over a month before coming to a close on September 10th, 2017
- Open to legal residents of the United States (including Washington DC) who are at least 18 years old at entry
- Prizes set to be awarded consist of Star Space Instant Win Prizes and SUPER Star Space Instant Win Prizes
- The Approximate Value of all the prizes awarded in the promotion comes to an earth-shattering $1,002,375
It should be noted that new members will have the opportunity to sign up to receive promotional emails from Starbucks prior to finalizing a rewards account. Participants who want to review the entire set of Official Rules prior to taking part in the promotion can do so by clicking the link at the bottom of the Starbucks Summer Game registration page.
- Starbucks Corporation – 2401 Utah Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134