- Fans can enter for a chance to win a private screening
- Individual movie tickets can be won through instant win game
Trolls are not only just back, they are back in a BIG way thanks to DreamWorks an its upcoming motion picture. To help get the word, out Sun-Maid has come on board and is offering fans a chance to win a personal screening of the movie by singing up for the promotion available at the Sun-Maid Offer page. Fans who would like to take a shot at winning a screening can go to the Sun-Maid Offer page and fill out an online entry form that requires a name, address, date of birth, and email address. Prior to completing the form, fans will have a chance to register for the DreamWorks newsletter along with email alerts and updates from Sun-Maid.
An Overview of the Sun-Maid Troll Promotion
- The promotion (consists of both a sweepstakes and an instant win game) starts on October 10th, 2016 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and runs until December 30th, 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
Eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state at the time of entry (whichever is older)
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a private screening of The Trolls or another DreamWorks film at a local theater (winner and up to 300 guests will receive 1 small pop corn, 1 small fountain drink, and Sun-Maid raisins)
- There will be a total of 5,000 instant win prizes awarded each consisting of 2 movie certificates for The Trolls or any other movie at participating theaters across the Unite States
Prior to finishing the registration entrants will need to agree to the promotion’s Terms & Conditions (link provided at the Sun-Maid Offer page). Those who would like to see exactly who ended up with a prize can request a copy of the Winners List after January 2nd, 2017.
Winners List Request Address
- PO Box 1006, 12700 Inglewood Ave, Hawthorne CA 90250 (no later than February 6, 2017)