- Apply to save .05 cents on each gallon of gas with the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card
- Receives good to very good reviews from around the web (i.e. CardHub users give the card a 3.9 out of 5 based on 215 reviews)
- Any questions about the card can be directed to 1.866.635.7981 (24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year) while general correspondence can be sent to: Citibank P.O. Box 6000 The Lakes, NV 89163-6000
Please be sure to have the special offer code on hand when applying for the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card to ensure the applicant receives the offer that was mailed to them (those who do not have an offer code can still apply for the card but may not receive the same promotion terms and rates). Consumers who already have a Sunoco Rewards Card can enroll in online account services with their account number, name and email address.
Sunoco Rewards Card Highlights and Lowlights
- Can be used at more than 4800 Sunoco locations
- Customers can pat at the pump with the card (no need to actually go inside the gas station)
- Free online account management services (pay a bill, view payment history, download easy-to-read reports etc etc)
- Use the card to get cash at thousands of ATM’s nationwide
- Offers zero fraud liability against unauthorized purchases
- More cards are available at not additional cost for the entire family
- Late and Return payment fees of $35
- Members are charged a $10 cash advance fee (or 10% of the transaction, which ever is greater)
- The Sunoco Rewards card due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle
Please note the Sunoco rewards credit card is issued by Citibank and credit limit will be based on income and other personal financial variables. All applicants who are approved for the card should receive the card via US mail in no less than 7 business days.