SunTrust Commercial Prepaid
- Use a SunTrust prepaid card wherever Visa is accepted
- Use the prepaid card for corporate and bulk orders
- The SunTrust prepaid card is protected by Visa’s security protocols
Despite only being around since the mid-‘80s, SunTrust Bank has become one of the largest bank holding companies in America. In fact, by the end of 2013 they had amassed some $175 billion in assets. But you don’t grow into such a financial juggernaut without doing something right. For SunTrust, it all comes down to their clients. The philosophy of this banking institution is to put their clients first and offer personalized options to help pave the way toward financial stability. That means SunTrust works with clients across a broad financial spectrum. And these days, not everyone is in a position to open a checking and savings account. For those folks and commercial enterprises who want quick access to currency without the hassle of traditional banking, SunTrust offers a prepaid Visa card.
Features of the SunTrust prepaid Visa card
- Can be used with online merchants
- SunTrust Visa card can be used up to the amount of the card balance
- Cards can be used for individuals as well as commercial clients and businesses
- You can load the SunTrust prepaid Visa card up to $500
- Activate your SunTrust prepaid Visa card by calling the number below
Those who are running a commercial enterprise or small business operation can order bulk prepaid Visa cards via SunTrust’s corporate and bulk orders program. The prepaid Visa card is good for seven years from the date of issue, or up until the point the balance has been depleted. Those whose cards expire before the balance has been deleted can redeem it by calling the number below.