Take a Minute to Talk to Boots Pharmacy
- Customers can use the code found on invitation card to begin
- The survey provides customers with entry to a prize draw
- Certain Terms & Conditions apply to the drawing
Getting customers to open up and share some feelings about a recent experience can be harder than it seems. Perhaps, that is precisely why some companies offer a bit of incentive in exchange for some honest down to earth feedback. For instance, Boots is now providing PLENTY of incentive for customers to share their feelings by giving those who complete the Talk to Boots Pharmacy survey a chance to win a shiny new iPod Mini. In order to begin the survey, customers must enter a date of visit, time of visit, and the code found on the invite card they received. Once the customer enters all of the information needed to begin the survey, they can click the Start button to go ahead with the opining.
Guidelines for the Talk to Boots Pharmacy Prize Draw
- Those who complete the survey can enter prize draw for a chance to win an iPad Mini
- Eligible participants must be 18 and legal residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland
- Drawing winners will have 28 days to claim the iPad from the day they were contacted
- Participants do not need to make a purchase or be Advantage cardholders to enter
It should be noted that there is a limit of 1 survey entry per person per week. Those who would like to review the full Terms & Conditions of the Boots Monthly Prize Draw can click the link posted to the bottom of the Talk to Boots Pharmacy survey.
More Reasons to Take the Talk to Boots Pharmacy Survey
- Sometimes it just feels good to know that someone is actually listening
- It takes less time than brewing a cup of coffee (and just as rewarding!)
- A few honest opinions can go a long way towards a better experience
- Let’s face it, answering questions (easy ones that is) is just plain fun
By the way, participants can request the surnames and county of residence of the iPad winners in writing after the monthly prize draw has taken place. Once the names have been received, you may want to consider tacking them on your wall for inspiration that perhaps maybe one day it will be your name on the list!
Winners List Requests
- D90 WG15, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG90 1BS