Taking the Talk to Giant Survey
- Information located on the store receipt is needed
- The survey provides an image of sample receipt
- Customers can win a $500 Giant store gift card
Whether it be good or bad, feedback from a customer base is something ANY retailer should be thrilled to hear. With that being said, it appears that Giant Food Stores is a firm believer in listening to its customers as shown by the online survey located at talktogiant.com. Customers who have something to say about a recent visit (or something to type to be technical about it) can begin by entering the date and time shown on the purchase receipt. Once the participant enters the date and time they can enter the 4 sets of numbers found at the bottom of the receipt. Those who become a bit puzzled may want to take a look at the image of a Giant Food Stores receipt showing exactly where the numbers can be found (see below).
A Few Fun Facts About Giant Food Stores
- Operates more than 200 locations and is one of the largest grocers in its region
- Was presented with the 2014 Retailer of the Year award from Progressive Grocer
- The company’s growth was accelerated by the purchase of the Martin’s chain
- Celebrated 90 years in business with 90 days of community giving (great story!)
Once the participant enters ALL of the information from the receipt they can click the button at the lower right hand corner to move forward with the Talk to Giant survey. By the way, those who successfully complete the survey will receive a chance to win a $500 gift card. Customers can review the full set of rules associated with the contest at www.talktogiant.com/terms.
Wait, $500 gift card??
- There will be a monthly drawing with a total of five $500 fit cards available in each
- Participants may enter up to 5 times per entry period (might as well increase the odds!)
- Customers can request FREE entry by writing to PO Box 10430, Rochester, NY 14610
Customers with questions about the Talk to Giant survey can seek assistance by sending an email over to email@example.com (always good practice to let no good question go unasked!). Those who need to switch languages can choose between either English or Spanish by using the drop down box at the top of the survey. Customers with corporate-related questions for the grocery store can try reaching out to the Giant Food Stores Consumer Affairs Department.
Talk to Giant Survey Sponsors
- Giant Food Stores, LLC & Martin’s Food Markets
- 1149 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013
Speaking of Martins….
- Take the Talk to Martins Survey!