Talk to Giant Foods
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Data must be entered to begin survey
- Survey support is available via email
Loyal customers may want to consider providing valuable feedback on a recent visit to help improve a local Giant by taking the store’s online customer survey (after the bounty of high-quality grocery items are stored away that is). The feedback process can be started by going to the Talk to Giant Foods page and entering a variety of information that can be found on the purchase receipt from the recent visit. This required information includes a time and date along with numbers found in 4 separate fields located on the receipt. In the event troubles arise when looking for the numbers, a sample receipt image is posted at the Talk to Giant Foods page that shows the location of the 4 fields (and even goes to the trouble of separating them with bright colors that are quite pleasing to the eye).
Some of the Departments Found at a Giant Store
- Meats – Stocked with the freshest quality beef, turkey, chicken, pork, and veal that can be custom cut if necessary
- Delicatessen – A deli loaded with traditional everyday favorites along with Boar’s Head specialty meats and cheeses
- Nature’s Promise Marketplace – Organic meals and snacks including the Nature’s Promise brand of delicious foods
- Produce – Offers farm-fresh fruits and veggies including certified organics, specialty items, and local seasonal picks
- Seafood – Giant has an ongoing commitment to sustainable seafood and offers items that are delivered fresh daily
Customers who would rather complete the customer survey in Spanish can do so by changing languages through use of the box found at the top right corner of the Talk to Giant Foods page. Those with pressing concerns (or even minor questions) about the feedback process can get assistance by sending an email to survey support.
Giant Foods Survey Support Email