Talk to Stop and Shop! (it could be VERY rewarding)
- Customers can use info from a store receipt to launch the survey
- The survey comes with a sweepstakes that includes $500 gift cards
- Participants can send survey questions via email correspondence
After you finishing spending a few hours in a grocery store (and hopefully loading up on some much needed items), you most certainly will have formed an opinion or two. Fortunately, many stores now offer online surveys where customers can put their opinions to good use. For example, those who have spent some quality time at a Stop and Shop location can now let their voice be heard by taking the Talk to Stop and Shop survey. In order to begin the survey, you must first enter the date of visit, time of visit, and the numbers as shown on their receipt. Once you enter all of the information, simply click the button to proceed with the survey.
A Familiar Glance at Stop and Shop
- The store’s dates back to 1914 when the Rabinowitz family opened a corner store in MA
- 4 years after the corner store the family introduced a modern self-service supermarket
- By 1947 Stop and Shop had grown by leaps and bounds into a chain of 86 supermarkets
- Currently there are over 375 Stop and Shop locations throughout NE, NY, and NJ
Feedback Options Related to the Talk to Stop and Shop Survey
- Talk to Martins – Let Stop and Shop’s sister store know how their service was
- Talk to Giant – Follows the exact format as the Talk to Stop and Shop survey
- Talk to Giant Foods – Basically the first Giant survey with an extra word at the end
Once the survey has been submitted, you’ll be given the opportunity to enter into a sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 store gift card. Also, we should point of that if you don’t win a prize you can always come back the next month for another chance to win (as long as there’s an opinion to give!)
A Look at the Talk to Stop and Shop Survey Sweepstakes
- Participants may enter the sweepstakes up to 5 times for each entry period
- The sweepstakes will select a total of 10 winners for each monthly drawing
- Only residents of CT, MA, NJ, NY, or RI are eligible to enter the sweepstakes
- You can request free entry by writing to PO Box 10430, Rochester, NY 14610
It should be pointed out that sweepstakes entries DO NOT carry over into the next month for those who don’t win (or for those who do for that matter). In any event, customers who don’t win should check back during the next entry period and take another survey (if they want to win $500 that is). Additionally, you can review a complete copy of the rules of the sweepstakes by clicking the link posted at the start of the survey.
Should I Participate In the Talk to Stop and Shop Survey?
- What have you got to lose? – Nothing! Except a few minutes of your time perhaps.
- What have you got to gain? – As discussed previously, a gift card valued at $500!
- Lending a helping hand – Sharing your thoughts and helping out a business can evoke those “feel good” vibes
- Prioritize – If you have a busy schedule try taking the survey on the weekend or one of you days off
- Surveys can be self serving – Who knows, maybe you’ll see some of your feedback implemented by the store
- Excitement – Let’s face it, we all enjoy the suspense that goes hand in hand with a contest or sweepstakes
Finally, if you have general inquiries for Stop and Shop contact the store’s Consumer Affairs department by dialing 800-767-7772. Meanwhile, if you need of support regarding try sending an email to email@example.com.
Sponsor of the Stop and Shop Survey
- The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC
- 1385 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169
Survey Entry & Terms
Have more to say?