Talk to Westlake
- Survey code found on receipt is needed
- Validation code provided upon completion
- Contact form available for survey questions
Any store that is as helpful to its customers as Westlake Ace Hardware is deserving of the favor being returned. One way customers can do so is by providing the store with some helpful feedback through the online Westlake Ace Hardware Customer Satisfaction Survey. To begin with the feedback, customers will need to go to the Talk to Westlake page and enter the 14 digit survey code found on the purchase receipt from a recent store visit. Once the survey code has been spotted it must be entered into the blank field posted at the Talk to Westlake page prior to hitting the Start button to begin the survey. After completing the online survey customers will be provided with a validation code that can either be printed out or written on the store receipt and brought to Westlake Ace Hardware on a future visit.
Get to Know Westlake Ace Hardware
- Westlake Hardware is a chain of 98 neighborhood hardware stores that operates in 8 states throughout the Midwest U.S.
- Westlake joined the Ace Hardware distribution network in 1959 and went on to become the largest Ace dealer in America
- In 2012 Ace Hardware acquired Westlake which currently operates as a wholly owned and independent subsidiary of Ace
- States in which the store operates are Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and North Carolina
Participants who are experiencing technical issues with the survey process may want try clicking the Survey Questions? link posted at the bottom of the Talk to Westlake page to complete an online contact form (includes a name, phone number, email address, and message). Customers who have non-survey related questions for Westlake Ace Hardware can reach out to the store’s support center.
Westlake Ace Hardware Store Support Center
- 14000 Marshall Dr., Lenexa, KS 66215
- Local Phone – 913-888-0808
- Toll-Free Phone – 800-848-4307