Target Wedding Registry
- Create, manage or share a weeding registry online
- The service also allows customer to create a Baby registry
- Brides or mothers to be can easily browse and scan items to a registry online
All customers who create a wedding (or baby) registry online with Target will receive a 15% off coupon for the items remaining on the registry that were not purchased (family and friends may also receive a coupon from Target as a result of the registry process). Target offers a generous ONE YEAR to return or exchange any items on the registry and bonus gift may be sent to the customer.
More perks associated with the Wedding Registry by Target?
- Offers FREE shipping on all orders over $25
- The registry can be downloaded via app on iOS and Android operating systems
- Only takes about 5 minutes to create the wedding registry and customers will need a valid email address
What are some of the most popular items on the Target registry? Popular wedding registry items include the Calphalon Kitchen Essentials 12 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set (great for the stay at home house wife who likes to cook), Keurig 2.0 K400 Coffee Maker Brewing System (coffee is required for early mornings with the baby), Oneida 45 piece Metra Flatware Set, and the Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum (the new wife has to clean right). Most popular items on the Target wedding registry cost between $50 to $200 with some exceeding $300 such as the Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assassin’s Creed and the KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer (this is one high-end kitchen appliance).
Target is a middle class discount retailer with locations in all 50 states. The firm is headquartered at Target Plaza North & Target Plaza South 1000 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403-2542, employs more than 350,000 people, and revenues are around 70 billion US dollars a year.