TCM: Activate a Device
- Platform type must be selected
- Activation code will be needed
- Service provider must be verified
With all of the movies on being aired TCM that are worthy of watching over and over again, it only stands to reason that viewers are going to crave on demand access to the station’s content. These craving can now be satisfied by gaining access to TCM’s monthly on demand programming (that is also uncut and commercial free) at the TCM Activate page. To get started with the device activation process it will be necessary to choose a streaming platform. At the moment only Amazon Fire TV is available but it appears that Roku will be coming soon (viewers are encouraged to check back often as more platforms will be added in the future). Once the platform has been selected at the TCM Activate page the code found on the streaming device must be entered before clicking the Continue to Verify button to move forward with verifying a TV service provider.
Movies to Binge on Once the Device Has Been Activated
- The Adventures of Robin Hood – This 1938 classic features the legendary bandit as he leads his Merry Men to battle
- The Glass Slipper – A brilliant 1955 musical adaptation of the underdog Cinderella’s epic trip to attend the prince’s ball
- Laughter in Paradise – Watch closely as the outrageous stunts take place in this 1951 classic directed by Mario Zampi
- Green Mansions – Audrey Hepburn stars in this 1959 film about a man falling in love while adventuring in the jungle
It should be noted that the verification process is handled by the TV service provider (TCM does not access any personal information associated with the service provider account). Those who have questions for the station may want to reach out to TCM Viewer Relations by mail or by phone.
TCM Viewer Relations
- 1050 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318