Tell Aldi (last Update April 12th, 2016)
- Recent customers are asked to share their opinions and thoughts regarding their experiences (shopping, food quality, employee service) with Aldi and Aldi products
- Customers will need the 12 digit code from their Aldi Store Receipt in order to access the entry form
- The site is operated by Aldi – Holly Lane, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 2SQ – (630) 879-8100
- Store receipt image is posted on the survey page to assist with the completion process
After completing the Tell Aldi survey the customer will be entered into a drawing to win a £100 Aldi voucher (aka gift card). These “vouchers” can only be used in the “Tell Aldi” Trial Stores (No cash alternative is available to the prize and it cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged).
Tell Aldi Survey Highlights
- Drawings will take place on the last Monday of each month and will occur once every month during the promotion
- Previous Aldi gift card voucher winners are not allowed to win more than once
- Aldi reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part at anytime BUT will more than likely expand the contest if succesful
- Gift card vouchers can be expected to be received by winners within 14 days of the drawing and will be sent to the address of record provided when taking the Tell Aldi survey
- Aldi will attempt to contact all winners by phone or email and the winners will have 28 days to come forward and claim the voucher (failure to make a claim will result in a redraw)
- In order to be eligible for the current monthly drawing the survey must be taken and received by Aldi before the last Saturday of the month
- Any entries with incorrect information (i.e. not the real name) will be disqualified
Aldi is a Essen, Germany based discount grocery store with over 9500 locations. The firm was founded in German brothers Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud.