Getting Started with the Tell Baskin Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Info from a receipt or survey card is required
- Completion of the survey earns a $1 off coupon
- Coupon restrictions are available to be reviewed
A $1 reduction on the price of one of the delicious frozen treats found only at Baskin Robbins seems like a fair enough exchange for a just few minutes out of one’s day (some would even say MUCH more than a fair exchange). Those who agree with this fairly obvious conclusion (and those who don’t for that matter) can now take a few minutes to provide feedback on a recent trip to Baskin Robbins to receive a $1 off coupon that can be used on purchases of $4 or more (that’s 25% in maximum savings!). The process of receiving this tasty reduction can be initiated by going to the Tell Baskin Robbins survey and selecting a language to take the survey in. Once the language has been chosen the 18 digit code located in the middle of the receipt can be entered before clicking the Start button to proceed with the feedback. Those who are having a tough time getting past the part where the code must be entered may want to consider taking a peek at the available sample image posted at the Tell Baskin Robbins survey (the image circles the location of the code in a bright and beautiful reddish-orange).
So about that $1 off coupon…..
- A receipt with the filled-in validation code can be used to receive the discount
- The coupon must be used at the store location found at the top of the receipt
- Only 1 coupon can be used per customer per visit (use the others another day!)
- Validation codes will expire 6 months from the purchase date (use it or lose it!)
- The $1 off coupon cannot be used towards the purchase of certain products
The complete list of products for which the coupon CANNOT be used can be reviewed by clicking the Coupon Restrictions link posted at the bottom right hand side of the Tell Baskin Robbins survey. It’s worth noting that the coupon cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion (unlike with the ice cream there’s no double dipping!). Those who received a survey card or a receipt that does not include a code can initiate the survey by entering either a store or PC number. General questions for Baskin Robbins can be directed to the company’s support department between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM EST Monday through Friday.
Baskin Robbins Support Numbers
- Customer Support Phone Number – 800-859-5339
- Mobile App and Gift Card Support – 888-729-2489