Tell BevMo SMG Survey: How to Launch
- Customers will need receipt information to begin
- The survey is available in English and Spanish
- Customers can reference a sample receipt image
Customers who have recently stepped into (and out of) a BevMo location can now share their thoughts on the experience (hopefully it was a swell one!). In order to do so, customers will need to access the Tell BevMo SMG Survey. Once at the survey it will be necessary for the customer to enter the 15 digit access code shown on the store receipt. In addition to the access code, customers must also enter a date and time of the visit. Once all of the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the Tell BevMo SMG survey. By the way, customers can change the language of the survey by clicking he link located at the bottom left hand side of the page.
Food for Thought on BevMo
- The store holds the honor of being the top specialty beverage retailer on the west coast
- There’s a total of 166 BevMo locations (there’s likely one close if you live near the Pacific)
- BevMo offers FREE local delivery on all orders over $500 (talk about service with a smile!)
- Customers can drop in on a tasting event from 4-7 on Fridays and 2-5 on Saturdays (PM)
Things to Do After Taking the Tell BevMo SMG Survey
- Pat yourself on the back (sometimes a few opinions can be some hard work)
- Put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and fire up a movie on Netflix or Vudu
- Go back to BevMo and buy something else to receive another survey invitation!
Those with questions for BevMo can try contacting the store’s customer service department at 877-772-3866. In addition to the customer service number, customers can also try contacting the BevMo offices in Concord, CA.
BevMo Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 1401 Willow Pass Rd., Suite 900
- Concord, CA 94520
Time for some more feedback!
- Take the Tell Happy Star Survey