- Code found on store receipt is needed to begin
- Biscuitville guest survey can be done in Spanish
Chances are anyone who has ever had a bite of a biscuit from Biscuitville feels the need for an outlet to express their feelings. It’s a good thing that outlet is now readily available at the Tell BVL page. Customers who wish to opine on their recent restaurant experience can begin the store’s customer survey by entering the 14 digit survey code that can be found at the bottom of the purchase receipt from the recent visit. After the code has been entered the time of purchase must be specified through use of a drop down box (time of visit is located at the top right area of the Biscuitville receipt). Once both pieces of required information have been entered at the Tell BVL page the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the survey.
Mouth-watering Menu Items at Biscuitville
- Sausage & Egg Biscuit – This savory classic is also available with cheese or as a “club” for an extra charge
- Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch – Chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and house made buttery ranch
- Country Ham Biscuit – A custom slice of local country ham on a made-from-scratch freshly baked biscuit
- Pancake Stack – The only hard decision is how many delicious buttermilk pancakes to order (comes in 3 or 5)
- Sweet Potato Casserole – Simply baked to perfection and topped with walnut, cinnamon, and sugar streusel
Those who would rather take the Biscuitville customer survey in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link posted at the Tell BVL page. Customers who would like to get in touch with Biscuitville can reach out to the restaurant’s support center by phone, mail, or email.
Biscuitville Support Center
- 1414 Yanceyville St., Suite 300, Greensboro, NC 27405