Tell Check Cashing
- Information on receipt is needed
- A variety of incentives are offered
The idea of leaving a check cashing establishment with MORE money than one had before entering seems pretty far-fetched. Believe it or not this scenario may actually become a reality for a customer who has recently made a transaction at The Check Cashing Store. Those who have done so may have been invited to take a short online survey found at the Tell Check Cashing page in exchange for a chance to win a Daily Prize valued at $1,000 and/or a Weekly Prize valued at $1,500. In order to begin the survey a store number, transaction number, teller, and time and date of visit must be entered (information can be found on the store receipt). Those who are having problems coming up with the information needed to begin the survey may want to take a look at the sample image of a receipt posted to the Tell Check Cashing page.
About The Check Cashing Store
- The Check CashingStore can be found throughout Florida and is owned by parent company Dollar Financial Group
- Sister stores include Money Mart, American Check Casher, American Payday Loans, Check Casher, and Payday Loans
- The Check Cashing Store is connected to a network of over 1,335 payday loan lenders, and check cashers worldwide
- Services offered by The Check Cashing Store include check cashing, pay day loans, Cash for Gold, and Cash-4-Debit
In addition to the chance of winning the Daily and Weekly Prizes, participants will earn $5 off a check cashing fee in exchange for their valuable feedback. Those who want to view some of the recent prize winners can click the Previous Winners link posted at the bottom of the Tell Check Cashing page. Customers with non-survey related question for The Check Cashing Store can contact the company directly by phone.
The Check Cashing Store