- Store location must be selected to begin
- Survey completion earns entry to a draw
- Hamleys contact information is available
A store that asks its customers to take a few minutes to provide feedback on a recent shopping experience may want to think about letting participants know exactly how many questions must be answered right off the bat. Based on the online survey found at the Tell Hamleys page, it’s safe to say Hamleys has done much more than just think about such a gracious move. Upon arrival at the page the Let’s Get Started button can be clicked to move forward to the question and answer portion of the process. At this point participants who are a bit pressed for time (and even those who are spending a lazy afternoon on the sofa) can scroll to the bottom of the page to see the EXACT number of questions that must be answered in order to complete the survey. At the end of the survey the OK button can be clicked to enter a contact email address and get registered for the prize draw.
Wait, what’s all this about a PRIZE DRAW??
- Prize consists of a Hamleys voucher valued at either £100 or €100 depending on country
- Prize vouchers can only be redeemed at a Hamleys store location or at Hamleys online
- 1 prize draw winner is selected every 3 months throughout the course of the promotion
- Prize not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is good until December 31st, 2018
Those who need to know EXACTLY how far into the survey they are can scroll to the bottom of the Tell Hamleys page and glance at the progress bar showing a completion percentage (however, seeing as the questions are all laid out from the beginning, such an action might being over doing it just a tad). Once all of the questions have been successfully answered the Submit button can be clicked to send the feedback and enter the prize draw. Customers with questions for Hamleys can try reaching out to the store by phone or through mail correspondence.
Hamleys Contact Information
- 2 Foubert’s Place, Regent Street, London, W1F 7PA
- 0371 704 1977