STOP! and Tell Happy Star About the Visit
- Customers need information from a purchase receipt
- Customers who complete the survey receive an offer
- The survey allows feedback in both English and Spanish
The last thing on anyone’s mind shortly following the act of taking down a massive Thickburger from a Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr expending any energy. However, one can usually find the strength if a special offer is involved. Believe it or not, customers who complete the Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. Tell Happy Star Survey will receive a code that can be used to redeem the offer printed on the back of the receipt. Those who consider a FREE small drink, fry, or hash round a fair exchange can begin by entering the store number, date of purchase, and time of purchase as shown on the restaurant receipt. Prior to hitting the Start button it will be necessary for participants to confirm whether or not they are 18 years of age or older. Those who want to check out the details of the offer can do so by clicking the Tell Happy Star Survey Offer Details link posted at the bottom of www.tellhappystar.com.
VALUABLE Information Regarding the Tell Happy Star Survey Offer
- The offer is open to participants who are at least 18 years old
- Customers are limited to one free item per receipt per visit
- Customers must present the receipt with a validation code
- Small fries are only available AFTER breakfast service hours
It is important to point out that the customers must take the Tell Happy Star Survey within 7 days of the date shown on the receipt in order to be eligible for the offer (don’t just sit there, snap to it!). Customers who are having a difficult time locating the information needed to begin can refer to the sample image posted at the right hand side of survey (highlights and numbers the location of the information – CAN’T MISS IT!). Those who prefer to make their opinions known in Spanish can click the Español link located at www.tellhappystar.com. It is important to point out that the offer expires 30 days after the date shown on the receipt.
More Reasons To Take the Tell Happy Star Survey
- It’s easier than calling the busy restaurant manager and sitting on hold
- An online survey can be a form of “venting” for some (very therapeutic!)
- Perhaps changes will be implemented based on your valuable feedback
- It would be a shame to see the Happy Star to turn into a Sad Star (sorry couldn’t resist)
Customers with general inquiries for Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. can try calling the Guest Response Line at 877-799-7827 between the hours of 5 AM and 11 PM CT Monday through Friday. In addition to the Guest Response Line, customers can also try sending inquiries to the CKE Restaurants corporate offices at 6700 Tower Circle, Suite 1000, Franklin, TN 37067.
Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. Contact Information
- Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC
- 1325 North Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92801-1202
Ready for another survey?