Tell the Bell Hawaii
- Code found on purchase receipt is needed
- Survey is available in English and Spanish
- Winners List & Official Rules are available
Customers who have just finished off yet another satisfying meal from Taco Bell should try not to throw out the purchase receipt along with all of those taco wrappers. In fact, doing such a thing may be just the same as throwing out a $500 bill. Thanks to the 2017 Taco Bell Customer Survey Sweepstakes customers who have had a recent dining experience can use the 16 digit code found on the receipt to enter for a chance to win $500 (in the form of a check). To begin the process of entering the sweepstakes customers can provide Taco Bell with some thoughtful insight by taking an online survey at the Tell the Bell Hawaii page (code will need to be entered to begin the survey). Those who have a receipt that does not provide a 16 digit code can enter a store number, date of the purchase, and time of the purchase in order to begin the survey. Customers who prefer to do their opining in Spanish can click the Español link posted at the bottom of the Tell the Bell Hawaii page. Once the survey has been completed participants will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes for a shot at wining the $500.
A Look Inside the 2017 Taco Bell Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- 26 weekly entry periods begin on December 28th, 2016 and ends on June 27th, 2017
- Open to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 18 years of age
- There will be 26 $500 checks awarded throughout the sweepstakes (1 for each period)
- Prize winners will be notified of their triumph within 6 weeks of the end of each period
The random drawing to select each prize winner will take place approximately 5 weeks from the end of the 26 weekly periods. Those who want to find out who won the prizes can click the link posted to the Tell the Bell Hawaii page to view a list with the names of previous winners (available until July 21st, 2017). Participants who want to comb through the Official Rules before entering can click the Sweepstakes Rules link posted to the bottom of the Tell the Bell Hawaii page.
- Taco Bell Corp. – 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618