- Access Timberland Bank online
- Provides information about all the financial products offered by Timberland
- The site is operated by Timberland Bank – Headquarters 624 Simpson Ave. Hoquiam, WA 98550 – (360) 533-4747 or 1-800-562-8761 – or by fax (360) 533-4743
Please note Timberland Bank can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please only contact Timberland by email for general inquiry purposes only as account specific information cannot be sent by email due to security issues). Any questions regarding a job at Timberland can be directed to the Human Resources Deptartment at (360) 252-3702 or potential emplyees are encouraged to fax their resume or lookbook to (360) 438-6786.
Timberland Bank Highlights
- Hoquiam based bank founded in 1915
- The bank caters to individuals, families and businesses offering personal and business banking as well as lines of credit for those who qualify
- Timberland has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the communites in which they serve in the form of donations to youth camps, education and non-profits companies
- The bank operated in the following Washington counties: Grays Harbor, Kitsap, Lewis, Pierce, Thurston and the best of them all King County
- Customer can apply for loans online through a simple, worry-free loan application process (worry free does not mean the bank will not check the applicants credit score however)
- Loans are subject to fixed interest rates (Timberland bank customers can check the status of the rate by calling 1-800-562-8761)
Timberland Bank is member FDIC and has 22 operational branches throughout the state Western Washington area.