Get Ready to Train with Mable!
- First time users can activate an account online
- Credentials can be remembered for future use
- Password reset process is provided (user-friendly)
Sometimes the most convenient (and most cost-effective some may suggest) way to get an employee ready to handle the live action of a typical workday is through use of an online training program. For example, Mitchell & Butlers employees can now get job-related training by taking advantage of the Train with Mable portal. After the shock of being greeted by a photo of a wholesome grandma wearing boxing gloves wears off (she appears ready and able to use them), the login process can be completed by clicking the Login with Your Mitchells and Butlers Account button and entering a password. Those who plan on coming back often can click the Keep Me Signed In box for an expedited login process in the future. In the event a Train with Mable portal password has been forgotten the Reset Your Password link can be clicked to complete the 3 step online reset process.
A Look at Mitchells & Butlers
- Operates around 1,700 restaurants and pubs located across the United Kingdom
- Brands include (but not limited to) Browns, Oak Tree, Ember Inns, and Vintage Inns
- One of the largest employers in the United Kingdom with over 44,000 employees
- Dates back to 1898 when 2 Midlands families joined forces to form the company
Those who have yet to register for online access to the Train with Mable portal can do so by clicking the Activate Your Account button to complete a simple 3 step process (identification, verification, and password). Jon openings with Mitchells & Butlers can be searched by following the instructions provided at the MB Careers and Jobs page. Individuals with questions for Mitchells & Butlers can try reaching the company by mail, phone, or fax (a simple phone call might be the fastest and easiest way to send an inquiry).
Mitchells & Butlers Contact Information
- 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP
- Phone – +44 (0)121 498 4000
- Fax – +44 (0)121 233 2246