- An online form can be completed to request a trial
- Beltone can be connected with using social media
Any product that offers a free trial offer is usually one that is fairly confident in its abilities. Those who are hard of hearing and are attracted to this type of confidence may want to consider taking advantage of the risk free trial offer from Beltone. The trial can be initiated by going to the Try Beltone page and completing a brief online form with a name, zip code, appointment date, phone number, email address, and state. Once all of the required information has been entered the Submit Request button can be clicked to proceed. Those who aren’t sure whether or not they actually need a hearing aid may want to click the Online Hearing Test button posted at the top of the Try Beltone page to load an application that can help test one’s ability to hear. It should be noted that an online hearing test is in no way a substitute for a real hearing test performed by an audiologist or hearing care professional.
Why in the world would I want to try Beltone?
- Uses technology that allows wearers to better identify where sounds are coming from
- Beltone’s Remote Care feature gives support between scheduled hearing appointments
- Offers the HearMax App to provide a more convenient way to control day-to-day hearing
- Beltone is compatible with rechargeable batteries that only need replacing once per year
- The device is small, built to last, and comes in a variety of different colors to pick from
Customers who want to take a look at some of Beltone’s recent commercials can do so by clicking the YouTube links posted at the Try Beltone page. Those who want to stay connected with Beltone on social media can click the available icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Beltone Bog). Appointments that need to be scheduled more than 2 weeks in advance should be requested by phone rather than at the Try Beltone page.
Beltone Phone Number
- 800-BELTONE (800-235-8663)