- Online form can be completed to request sample
- Product can be purchased with 45 day guarantee
- Toll-free number is provided for customer service
Two major complaints many people have with hearing aids is the unsightly appearance of the device along with its overall uncomfortableness. Those who agree may want to see if the solution lies in a ground-breaking device that goes by the name of Eargo. The discreet hearing device fits inside of the ear canal and may be completely unrecognizable to observers. In addition to its incognito characteristics, Eargo comes equipped with Flexi Fibers that hold the device in place so that it can float comfortably inside of the ear. Those who want to see if the actual product lives up to these claims can order a FREE non-working sample of the product by going to the Try Eargo page and filling out an online form with a name, address, email address, phone number, and type of hearing aid user (past, present, never). After all of the required information has been filled in the Request Free Sample button can be pushed to proceed.
Why in the world should I try Eargo?
- A traditional pair of hearing aids can cost up to $4,200 while Eargo can be purchased for just $1,999
- Comes in 2 sizes that fit most ears (most Eargo users actually forget that they are wearing the device)
- Provides a natural sound by allowing the bass to pass through so only the treble needs amplification
- Eargo devices are ready to use as soon as the boxed has been ripped open and are also rechargeable
Those who decide to purchase the device by clicking the Buy Now button at the Try Eargo page can decide between a one-time payment of $1,999 or a limited time offer payment plan that can be as low as $92.23 per month for 24 months. Payment plans come with ZERO prepayment penalties and are also available in 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month terms (in addition to the 2 year term). Those with questions can seek assistance by calling the toll-free customer service number.
Eargo Customer Service
- 800-61-EARGO (800-613-2746)