Claim Your Twitch Amazon GTAO Offer
- The offer works for both GTA Online and Red Dead Online
- You’ll need to sign into your Twitch Prime account to begin
- New users can sign up for a free trial when claiming the offer
- A huge Frequently Asked Questions board is available
What could be better than 250,000 of GTA$?? Perhaps a FREE Master Penthouse. If you like the idea of having both these items in GTA Online you’ll want to take advantage of the Twitch Amazon GTAO offer. In order to do so, go to the online redemption page and and click the Claim Now button. Next, you’ll need to sign into your account to proceed with claiming your offer. However, if you’ve yet to sign up for Twitch Prime, you’ll need to do so to proceed.
More Benefits Included in the Twitch Amazon GTAO Offer
- In addition to the cash and penthouse, you’ll also get free access to the Tasman outfit
- The offers provides an extra 10% in game-wide discounts for GTA and Read Dead
- Earn 15% extra value on Shark Cash Card or Gold Bars purchases (select retailers)
- EXCLUSIVE weekly discounts on GTA Online premium items (that’ll work!)
- Get access to the “How Dare You” emote on Read Dead Online
- Be sure to keep a look out for additional benefits released in the future!
By the way, it’s important to point out that you’ll need to complete the GTA Online tutorial mission before you can get the offer. Additionally, you’ll need to play for at least 30 minutes after claiming the offer to redeem it. Once you’ve completed all of the required steps you should receive your 250,000 of GTA$ (just look for a message that pops up when logging in to confirm you’ve received the loot).
Finally, please be aware that you’ll need to link your Rockstar Games Social Club and Twitch Prime accounts to get the offer. In order to do so, just follow the instructions provided at the Social Club page.
Ready to get your offer? – www.twitch.amazon.com/GTAO
Need more fans on Tik Tok? Use the Get Fans Club Generator!